- Agile Hut reserves the right to alter the date and/or venue and/or content of a course.
- Upon receipt of the completed application form, an email notification confirming attendance, together with a tax invoice, event details will be sent to the delegate.
- If the delegate has not yet received this information at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the event, please contact Agile Hut to ensure that booking has been registered.
- Please note that a course will run providing minimum numbers have been met. In the event that numbers are not met, you will be offered to transfer your booking to the next available course or be refunded.
Price and payment:
- Bookings are confirmed pending payment. Please make payment prior to the commencement of the course.
- Agile Hut reserves the right to refuse admission to the training course where proof of payment cannot be provided.
- Payment shall be made by electronic transfer or through the Payflex online payment gateway.
- The price of the course shall be as published.
- The Customer has the right to cancel this Agreement by written notice (email) given to Agile Hut on the following conditions:
- No cancellation fee shall be charged where notice of cancellation is received by Agile Hut at least 15 working days prior to the date of the course.
- 50% of the price of the course shall be paid where notice of the cancellation is received in writing (email) by Agile Hut at least 5 working days prior to the date of the course.
- For any cancellations received thereafter, the full fee is payable and no credit notes or refunds will be given.
- No refunds or credit notes will be issued to learners who do not cancel course attendance in writing. Delegates failing to attend the course without formal notification prior to the course will be liable for the full course fee.
- You may substitute another person for yourself up to 5 days before the start of the event, provided that he/she accepts these terms.
- If a delegate wishes to transfer to another course, Agile Hut must be notified in writing of such changes at least 5 working days before start of the course, subject to providing proof of payment. Transfers occurring thereafter will be charged a late transfer fee of 15%.
- No cancellations will be accepted for transfer registrations.
- Trainers are confirmed at the time of signing this application. However, circumstances beyond the control may necessitate the substitution of a trainer, in which case the original trainer will be replaced.
- Agile Hut reserves the right to postpone, cancel or change the date, location and/or time of any course for any reason, due to unforeseen circumstances. Where possible, Agile Hut will reschedule the course, inform the customer of such changes and offer the customer suitable alternative dates.
- If Agile Hut cancels a course, delegate payments will be refunded.
- In the event that Agile Hut postpones an event, delegate payments will be credited towards the rescheduled date. If the delegate is unable to attend the rescheduled event, the delegate will receive a credit note to the same value, to be redeemed against a future course. Credit note is valid for one year from date of issuance. Agile Hut hereby disclaims any further liability.